Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

3/19/19 Talk To Me Tuesdays

Talk to Me Tuesdays:

Let's have a conversation by answering the question below.

Leave a comment and read what your colleagues have to say!

I'm thinking of starting a book club!

Would you participate?
Do you have any book suggestions?





7 comments:

  1. The novel Circe is amazing if you're a fan of Greek Mythology! I would love to hear what others are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!

    If you like to read about different cultures and relationships:

    The Space Between Us
    Umrigar, Thrity

    Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok (reading excerpts from this with my WIOA)

    The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing
    Jacob, Mira *

    The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story
    Lee, Hyeonseo *

    If you like reading historical fiction/memoirs:

    We Were the Lucky Ones
    Hunter, Georgia

    The Nightingale
    Hannah, Kristin *

    If you like reading about human rights:
    Small Great Things
    Picoult, Jodi

    You know I can go on . . .

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m interested! A friend just recommended, Such Good Work’ by Johannes Lichtman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the last comment. For some reason it posted anonymously...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And again for the record it’s Sandra Ham!

    ReplyDelete