Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

10/23/18 Talk to Me Tuesdays

Talk to Me Tuesdays:

Today I'd like to share with you the teaching tool


Easy English News

The November issue has a ton of things you can use for your Civics lessons.
Your HUB should have a class set.

Do you see anything here you might use?
Leave a comment with some ideas about how you might use this in your class.












Leave a comment and share some ways you can use this resource in your class!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elizabeth! They look like some good articles there. I'm don't work at a hub so I rarely if ever see this paper. Thanks for the reminder. I do from time to time, use Newsela.com I like it as I can download directly from the website and comes with a couple comprehension questions. I also like there are different levels of each article.

    ReplyDelete