Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Adult Learning Centers, NYPL

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Talk to Me Tuesdays: 5/15/18

Talk to Me Tuesdays:

Let's have a conversation by answering the question below.
Leave a comment and read what your colleagues have to say!


How well did I communicate with others today?
How can I do this better?

PS- Thanks for all of the well wishes about the wedding.
It was a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. During the MOSL grading for my school's EOY (End of Year) Math Assessments, I had the opportunity to speak with one of our ENL teachers - she services grades 3 to 5. Although our conversation was brief, it was helpful for me to hear about my student's progress from another teacher's perspective.

    I'd like to meet with her so that we can talk about steps for next year. Perhaps I can invite and/or join her for a coffee walk. :)

    ReplyDelete