Tuesday, March 17- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I learned today that St. Patrick was actually born in Wales. Who knew??
I have Irish heritage- my maternal grandmother, Agnes McGovern, was born in the US, but her parents were born in Ireland- County Cavan- which is in the northern part of Ireland.

![]() |
| Something to read: As you know I really like Oxford University Press. They have three blog posts so far about teaching online: Online Teaching Part 1: Getting Started |
![]() |
I'm going to try to post daily for students here:
|
Do you or someone you know need health insurance?
SPECIAL ENROLLMENT PERIOD FOR NYERS WHO NEED HEALTH INSURANCE:
March 16 through April 15, 2020
“As directed by Governor Cuomo, all New York insurers will have waived cost-sharing for a COVID-19 testing.”
“Individuals who enroll in Qualified Health Plans through NY State of Health or directly through insurers between March 16 and April 15 will have coverage starting April 1, 2020. Individuals eligible for other NY State of Health programs – Medicaid, Essential Plan and Child Health Plus – can enroll year-round. As always, consumers can apply for coverage through NY State of Health on-line at nystateofhealth.ny.gov, by phone at 855-355-5777, and working with enrollment assistors.”
For full details, go to this link: https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/
![]() |
| HOW ARE YOU DOING? Leave some comments- just say hi! What are you doing today? |



No comments:
Post a Comment