Week One
Welcome/Learning to Learn
FRIDAY FUNNY
TEACHING RESOURCES
Week One- Welcome/Learning to Learn
3-2-1 Exit Ticket
Getting to Know You Board Game
Five Tips for Great Language Exchanges
TEACHING RESOURCES
Week One- Welcome/Learning to Learn
3-2-1 Exit Ticket
Getting to Know You Board Game
Five Tips for Great Language Exchanges
CLASSROOM SHOWCASE
Please send me pictures, and be sure to include the branch name and level.
I need them by the end of the business day on Wednesday.
If I already have enough submissions for the week-
that just means your pictures will be published the next week.
Personally, I think the pictures that you share are the best part of the blog.
I need them by the end of the business day on Wednesday.
If I already have enough submissions for the week-
that just means your pictures will be published the next week.
Personally, I think the pictures that you share are the best part of the blog.
Thank you! elizabethschade@nypl.org
CALENDAR
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
A great place to look for FREE PD around town is the LAC website:
lacnyc.org/public-workshop-calendar
(There's even a session conducted by our own Elke Stappert!)
lacnyc.org/public-workshop-calendar
(There's even a session conducted by our own Elke Stappert!)
![]() |
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
NYS TESOL 50th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE PROGRESSIVE
November 12-14, 2020,
Crowne Plaza, White Plains, NY
Read more here: CALL FOR PROPOSALS
|
GOOGLE RESOURCES
A Tip for Your Colleagues Who Unnecessarily Use "Reply All"
Three Google Forms Tutorials for Beginners
Thank you for all that you do! Have a great week!
TEACHER HUB is a weekly blog of resources and information for instructors and staff of the English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and Adult Literacy (ABE) programs of the New York Public Library in the Bronx, Manhattan and Staten Island





No comments:
Post a Comment