How are you today?
Something To Celebrate![]() |
| My first IRIS bloomed! I apologize for the hiatus. I had some personal challenges, as I'm sure you can understand. |
Literacy Review 2020 is here - this year in digital form.
Here is the link:
Congratulations to all the NYPL teachers and students! NYPL writings
And here are links to the stories written by our three Washington Heights Students from Elke
All three recorded their own audio for the site.
Michele Persaud also submitted:
Ballerina Girl - Marilena Capasso (Kips Bay)
Mr. Rosenbaum also submitted one honorable mention for Wakefield.
TS- Teacher Sandra Ham
There are also some Nypl students featured in the author spotlight.
SE-Teacher- Jean Choi
JMR- Jean Choi
TS- Kathryn Bonn
SE- Terry Sheehan
HP-Sandra Ham
TS- Terry Sheehan
SE-Terry Sheehan
There are also some Nypl students featured in the author spotlight.
Congratulations to all of our teachers and students!
Something To Check Out
Quickly Create Online Whiteboards for Your Students
In this week's Practical Ed Tech Tip of the Week I mentioned a new service called Whiteboard.fi. A few weeks ago I learned about it from Alice Keeler and Larry Ferlazzo. Last week I was able to give it a real try.
Read the entire blog post Here
Have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment